Order documents needed by your lender when selling or refinancing your home

If you’re a homeowner of property managed by Commonvest C.A.M and are selling or refinancing your home, we can help obtain necessary documents.


The lender will need a statement of account regarding your property- from your HOA. This may also be known as a Resale Certificate, Lender Questionnaire, Maintenance Quote, or Refinance Status Letter.

HomeWise Docs offers the services needed to obtain this information. 


When buying/selling/refinancing, you will need to order a Resale/Refinance Certificate through www.HomeWiseDocs.com

Click on the link below to sign up and register your account